REFERRAL & AFFILIATE PROGRAM

Earn Up to RM2,000 Per Qualifying Signup!



Earning extra income has become very easy with Jumix’s Affiliate and Reseller Program.

Just sign-up for an affiliate account and start earning up to 10% commission from each sale made from your website or blog! Sign-up is absolutely FREE!

If you don’t have a blog or website, simply refer your friends to us by word of mouth, you’ll still get the same amount of commission. Best of all, you even get RM30 as a welcome bonus upon signing-up!

HOW DOES IT WORK?

0304Each qualifying sign-up will then be credited to your affiliate account.We do payout once a month, you can request to payout once you’ve reached the threshold.0102Place our banners or your affiliate link in your website, blog or social media account.When someone clicked on the link, they can sign-up directly in Jumix website.
02When someone clicked on the link, they can sign-up directly in Jumix website.04We do payout once a month, you can request to payout once you’ve reached the threshold.01Place our banners or your affiliate link in your website, blog or social media account.03Each qualifying sign-up will then be credited to your affiliate account.


SIGN UP NOW

MANUAL REFERRAL

0304Project confirmed & client paid 60% deposit.You receive your 10% commission from us!0102You introduce Jumix to a friendHe/She emails or call us for web design/marketing services.013-598 0563123456789*0#
02He/She emails or call us for web design/marketing services.04You receive your 10% commission from us!01You introduce Jumix to a friend03Project confirmed & client paid 60% deposit.013-598 0563123456789*0#

WHY REFER TO US

FAST PAYOUT

You get your money as soon as the client paid the deposit. No minimum accumulated amount needed for manual referral, and only a small amount of RM400 for payout is needed for affiliate account

HIGH COMMISSION

How often do you receive 10% commission from referral? Most businesses pay around 3-8% but we will pay up to a whopping 10%!

PASSIVE INCOME

Just need to ask your friends to sign-up for our service or placing links in your website/blog. Can’t this get any easier?

READY MADE BANNERS

Promote our service easily by using our pre-made advertising banners.


SIGN UP NOW

FAQ

When will I receive my commission?

You will receive your first half of commission as soon as your referred client paid their 60% deposit on the project. Once the client settle the remaining 40% payment, you will receive your balance commission.

How much will I get for each sign-up I refer?

You will get up to 10% commission for each sign-up you refer to us.
Eg. The eCommerce project cost RM6,000, you will get RM600 as your commission.

Can I promote Jumix by using your website logo and pictures?

Yes you can. Please give credit to Jumix wherever it’s necessary.

I’m interested to introduce a few friends to you, how can I get started?

Sign up for an account here. You can also contact us at sales@jumix.com.my or 013-5980563. Introduce Jumix to your friends and inform us about their contact information, so we know they are introduced by you when they sign-up for our service.

TERMS & CONDITIONS

1. You will receive your commission payout after 60% deposit is received from the referred client.
2. Referral must be informed and stated clearly before the project is confirm, not after.
3. 10% commission is given when you have successfully close the sales for us and get all the client’s requirements.
4. You will not get any commission if the referral is your own business or personal project.
5. Max commission of RM2,000 per client / project.

1. You will receive your commission payout after 60% deposit is received from the referred client.

2. Referral must be informed and stated clearly before the project is confirm, not after.

3. 10% commission is given when you have successfully close the sales for us and get all the client’s requirements.

4. You will not get any commission if the referral is your own business or personal project.

5. Max commission of RM2,000 per client / project.