It’s a rewarding journey ahead, filled with a fun and dynamic environment.
Experience working in a dynamic environment
where your unconventional ideas are conventional here.
We’re always on the lookout for talented like-minded individuals
where we can share our aspirations.
Join our team and be one of the leaders
who will shape the future of online business.
We believe working should be fun, challenging, exciting but rewarding at the same time.
We take care of our employees by giving competitive benefits package, that includes medical, dental, vision coverage and more.
Young, Dynamic, and Vibrant Working Environment
Medical Benefit, Chiropractic Allowance
Optical and Dental Care Allowance
Casual Attire, Wear What You Want!
Recreational and Team Building Activities
Open, Modern, and Collaborative Working Style
Self-Initiated and Hobby Projects
Why Join Us?
In Jumix, together we learn, we create, we struggle, we laugh, we cry, we play and we achieve great things together.
We don’t take everyone in, but if you’re the lucky few that get selected, you’ll get experience the ‘Jumix Culture and Working Experience’.
- We respect each and every team member and treat everyone equally.
- We have an open and modern office setting.
- We’re FUN, FUNNY, and ENTERTAINING!
- We all have a close-knit colleague-family relationship.
- Company events and outings, we can now BBQ at our new office.
- We care for you and your back, like, who else provide Chiropractic allowance?
- We’re also an award-winning company that get featured in media.
- You might become a social media influencer someday as we love featuring our team members in social media.
- Free coffee, tea, and snacks!
- Work-life integration because you will enjoy working and let it integrate as a part of your life.
About Sanz Teoh
Golden Bull Award Winner 2021
Featured in Top 10 of Malaysia, New Straits Times, Focus Malaysia, Smart Investor and more.
Successfully worked with more than 500 brands, including Mobile Legends, Red Bull, TVB Hong Kong, FWD Takaful, ecoBrown and more.
Top Design Company
Won Top Design Company by GoodFirms
Best UI Design
Awarded Best UI Design by CSSDA
Top Design Agency
Awarded Top Design Agency by Clutch
The First Web Design Agency in Malaysia to launch NFT in-house.
We’re looking for people to join our dream team, we want people who are as excited and passionate
as we are to help build the ultimate agency that empowers the dreams and goals of businesses from all over the world.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in art, fine arts, new media, advertising, design, or equivalent.
- At least 4 years of experience in the relevant area of work.
- Great hands-on experience with logo design, typography, color, web layout design, print production, image selection, social media graphics, animation, and packaging design.
- Proficient use of Adobe suites of products or equivalent software.
- Team player with strong communication and presentation skills.
- Oversee the design department by training, assigning, scheduling, and mentoring designers.
- Establish design department standards for production, productivity, quality, and client service.
- Identifies and sets design process improvements
- Improves quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes.
- Formulates art concepts by supervising designers engaged in executing layout designs for artwork and copy to be presented.
- Produce sketches, storyboards, roughs to visualize ideas.
- Stay on top of all trends and maintain best practices.
- Pitch and Present completed ideas to clients/team members.
- Understand marketing initiatives, strategic positioning, and target audience.
- Exceptional writing and research skill.
- Minimum 2 years of copywriting experience with a solid portfolio of work.
- Familiarity with creative processes and techniques.
- Proven ability in being creative and thinking digital.
- Ability to write proficiently in English (Chinese would be a great bonus).
- Ideate concepts and campaigns for clients with solid strategic thought and creative articulation.
- Able to write copy for websites, creative campaigns, social media, and digital platforms.
- Able to brainstorm and work together with the creative and marketing team to develop concepts and ideas.
- Edit content and transform ideas into words for advertising campaigns.
- Create content for social pages, and convert business jargon to words consumers understand for various brands.
- Optimizing social media posts (language, tone, message) based on our target audience’s behaviours.
- Collaborating with PR and marketing departments to brainstorm and develop a variety of marketing materials.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of communication and client-related industry trends.
- At least 1 year, or up to 3 years of working experience in video shooting, production, and post-processing editing.
- Conversational in English and good handling of Mandarin is a bonus as our TikTok videos will have Mandarin subtitles.
- Vast knowledge of camera, video and lighting equipment, digital editing equipment and software for scripting plus video editing.
- Skilled in usage of video editing software including Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effect, Davincii Resolves and equivalent.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator is an adding advantage.
- Ability to work under pressure and as well as in a team.
- Full-Time position only to be based in Penang Island.
- Film videos either in a set environment or a live environment.
- Video shooting tools & equipment management.
- Handle the entire production process from conception to completion.
- Conduct video and sound editing (post-production).
- Creation caption and sync subtitles.
- Setup lighting and sound equipment in line with the shooting requirement.
- Capture footage and post-processing.
Business Development Intern
- Assist the team in terms of running the day-to-day operations, including reporting, performance tracking, and after-sales support.
- Coordinate with team members by managing portfolio schedules within deadlines.
- Support Project Manager and Business Development Manager on pre-sales and after-sales tasks.
- Communicate with the relevant person in charge and obtain the relevant information if necessary.
- Respond to incoming calls and provide after-sales support when requested.
- Attend customer inquiries via live chat.
- Details oriented to ensure accuracy of document preparation.
- Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports.
- Strong analytical skills and effectively in follow up cases.
- Shadow & support our meetings or negotiations with clients and partners.
- Assist in preparing communication and pitch materials to partners, including presentation, business case and user flows.
- Currently pursuing a Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree or higher, able to commence internship for a minimum of 3 months duration.
- Analytical and comfortable with data, Microsoft Excel skills will be advantageous.
- A people person, comfortable socializing with clients and coordinating with team members.
- Enjoy challenges and remain flexible in a dynamic entrepreneurial environment.
- Innovative problem-solving skills, able to dissect problems and implement solutions accordingly.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent command of English with the ability to converse fluently in other languages (e.g.: Bahasa Melayu, Mandarin) to work with clients and partners from different backgrounds.
- Candidates who displayed great performance and results will be offered conversion to a full-time position upon internship completion.
Business Development Executive
- At least 2 years of experience in Outbound Sales work.
- Required written and spoken language(s): Chinese and English, Malay is a plus.
- A highly motivated and can-do attitude.
- Possess own transport and must be willing to travel.
- Having experience in eCommerce or digital marketing field is preferred.
- Proactively contacts customers to help customers understand the value they will derive from the solution.
- Ability to generate own sales leads, set up meetings to introduce and acquire potential customers to Jumix services.
- Able to meet tight schedule and deliver on revenue and sales targets.
- Being able to communicate well with clients to understand clients’ needs, suggest improvement to products and services, and improve client’s experience and maintain a good relationship with clients.
- Communicate with marketing and design team to formulate new strategies to better present the company’s branding and image to ultimately improve sales.
- Pitching website design and digital marketing services to potential clients.
- Well-written and spoken of English and Chinese language.
- Familiar and proficient in basic Microsoft Office software like Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
- Computer literate
- Having experience in eCommerce related industry
- Familiar with digital marketing strategies, such as copywriting, Facebook ads, data analyzing.
- Involve in brainstorming, ideation, content creation and content production for company’s marketing efforts and activities.
- Coordinate with related parties not limited to designers, videographers, photographers, event managers, project managers and clients to carry out company’s services and activities.
- Copywriting for digital ads, website, landing page, product description and other related eCommerce content.
- Manage, tweak and schedule Facebook, Instagram, and Google ads.
- Work together with oversea remote team to facilitate workflow and improve customer experience.
Digital Marketing Intern
- Candidate must possess or are currently pursuing a Diploma or Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, New Media, Advertising, Mass Comm or equivalent.
- Good command of Chinese and English.
- Understand the theory of learning by doing.
- Able to work independently when needed.
- Minimum internship period: 3 months.
- Involve in content creation, video production, and brainstorming process.
- Assist in planning, executing and evaluating marketing campaigns.
- Plan and run digital advertising campaigns.
- Do market research and competitor analysis.
- Participate in creating email newsletters, SEO, display advertising, content marketing, and outbound marketing.
Apply for a position.
Interested to join us? Please submit the form below.