CAREERSTalents Wanted! Join us for a career in a rewarding journey ahead!
*Concept office photo shown
Work in a startup environment. If you like fun, open and dynamic working experience, this is the right place for you!
HR & Admin Executive
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Independent with problem solving skill
- Good interpersonal and communication skill and able to interact with people of all levels
- Strong written and verbal communication skill in both Bahasa Malaysia, English and Chinese
- Highly collaborated to work as a team and self-motivated to work independently with minimum supervision
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Responsible of all Human Resources and Administration activities
- Familiar with Malaysian Employment Act, Industrial Relation Act, statutory requirements and other relevant regulations
- Handles HR functions including leave records, HRDF processing and all HR related activities.
- Prepare and ensure timely submission of EPF, SOCSO, Income Tax to the relevant authorities
- Handles payroll, attendance and employees related issues
- To liaise with relevant authorities (Custom, Immigration, MIDA, MITI, EPF, SOCSO etc,) to comply with related statutory requirements
- To design and execute annual training plan
- Responsible on all aspect of general office administration which includes office/building cleanliness and other administrative tasks
Account & Finance Executive
- Candidate must possess at least a professional Advanced Diploma/part-qualified professional/ Degree in Finance/Accountancy or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the areas of Finance and Accounting
- Committed, analytical, self-motivated and able to work independently
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill, meticulous, able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Perform full set of accounts in compliance with accounting standards, income tax law, companies Act etc.
- Ensure accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end closing
- Ensure proper maintenance of accounting records and filing
- Daily monitoring of cash balances to ensure availability of sufficient cash flow for business operations
- Fixed asset maintenance
- Ensure compliance with Company’s policies and procedures
- Manage audit and work closely with external auditors to ensure timely statutory compliance
- Perform other ad hoc duties that assigned by Management
Web & Graphic Designer
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Digital Media (Website design / Graphic design – Digital) or equivalent.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator. Having photography and video editing skill is an added advantage
- Able to think creatively and develop design concepts, graphics and layouts and typography
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Knowledge in HTML, CSS and capable of basic coding for website updates & email marketing.
- Knowledge in website content management system
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply
- Required language: English, Malay and Chinese
- To maintain and manage contents on daily / weekly updates of Company websites
- Think innovatively to produce new ideas and concepts within the constraints of time
- To be responsible of company’s branding and image
- Meet internal clients to discuss the objectives and creative requirements of the job
- To assist in conceptualizing and implementing creative designs for web and print, including the design, layout and production of graphics collaterals.
- To support drafting of copy for products & campaigns.
- To build / modify relevant web pages according to the content plan.
- To develop specific content and graphics for use across the website and / or social media channels
Web Developer / Programmer (1 Senior & 1 Junior)
- At least 1-2-year experience in relevant area of work.
- Effectively manage multiple tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Fast, adaptable and proactive to better improve the aesthetics of front and back end spontaneously.
- Good experience in HTML5, general CMS (WordPress, Opencart etc.) and web optimization.
- Attuned to the trending web technologies.
- Setup web application according to customer requirement
- Providing customer service and support after software implementation
- Write, build and integrate related APIs
- Develop custom made web system from scratch
- Work together with front-end web designer to achieve great back-end and front-end integration
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Implement security and data protection for website and server
- Researches and develops new web technologies
Business Development Executive (1 Vacancy in Penang, 1 Vacancy in KL)
- At least 2 years’ working experience sales or business development
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Willing to travel
- Energetic, flexible and positive
- Self-starter, fast learner and able to work independently
- Able to realize business opportunities
- Computer literate
- Knowledge in web services, web design, internet marketing and computer programming will be an added advantage
- Knowledge in Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, Web Design, SEO will be an added advantage.
- Basic Plus High Commission
- 1 Position in Penang and 1 Position at Kuala Lumpur
- Ability to generate own sales leads, setup meeting and appointment
- Understand business customers’ needs and propose solution
- Play a role as a marketer of customer business and achieve their goal and objective together
- To follow up on day to day business inquiries
- Work closely with support team to service clients
- Able to meet tight schedule and deliver on revenue and sales targets
- Identify potential partners to empower company’s business network
Interested candidates are invited to submit a detailed resume stating qualifications, current and expected salary, telephone and contact number to careers@jumixdesign, or submit the form as below.
Office under Renovation!
For Penang candidates, we’re moving to new office at Elit Avenue, Bayan Baru, Penang soon! Estimated move in time is around mid-May 2017.