CAREERSTalents Wanted! Join us for a career in a rewarding journey ahead!
Work in a startup environment. If you like fun, open and dynamic working experience, this is the right place for you!
Digital Marketing Specialist
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Internet Technology or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of experience in digital media, internet marketing or business marketing
- Have great interest in digital marketing, such as managing Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Social media postings etc.
- Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply
- Required language: English, Malay and Chinese
- To create, manage and optimize Facebook, Google and other paid media ads
- Improve and maintain the SEO of company website and clients’ websites
- Social media network postings and write-up
- Content creating, website copy-writing, ad write-up
- To ensure the company’s spending is getting back good ROI and ROAS
- Think, plan and execute company marketing activities to increase exposure, sales and improve branding
Web Developer / Programmer (1 Senior & 1 Junior)
- At least 1-2-year experience in relevant area of work.
- Effectively manage multiple tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Fast, adaptable and proactive to better improve the aesthetics of front and back end spontaneously.
- Good experience in HTML5, general CMS (WordPress, Opencart etc.) and web optimization.
- Attuned to the trending web technologies.
- Setup web application according to customer requirement
- Providing customer service and support after software implementation
- Write, build and integrate related APIs
- Develop custom made web system from scratch
- Work together with front-end web designer to achieve great back-end and front-end integration
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Implement security and data protection for website and server
- Researches and develops new web technologies
Business Development Executive (1 Vacancy in Penang, 1 Vacancy in KL)
- At least 2 years’ working experience sales or business development
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Willing to travel
- Energetic, flexible and positive
- Self-starter, fast learner and able to work independently
- Able to realize business opportunities
- Computer literate
- Knowledge in web services, web design, internet marketing and computer programming will be an added advantage
- Knowledge in Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, Web Design, SEO will be an added advantage.
- Basic Plus High Commission
- 1 Position in Penang and 1 Position at Kuala Lumpur
- Ability to generate own sales leads, setup meeting and appointment
- Understand business customers’ needs and propose solution
- Play a role as a marketer of customer business and achieve their goal and objective together
- To follow up on day to day business inquiries
- Work closely with support team to service clients
- Able to meet tight schedule and deliver on revenue and sales targets
- Identify potential partners to empower company’s business network
Interested candidates are invited to submit a detailed resume stating qualifications, current and expected salary, telephone and contact number to careers@jumixdesign, or submit the form as below.