We want to make Jumix Design blog a better resource portal for all entrepreneurs, marketers, startups, bloggers and anyone who can benefit from the posts that we have.
With that in mind, we could use your talents in writing helpful and resourceful posts that will help our fellow readers!
If you have tips, insiders’ news or stories to share, you can now contribute to our blog and take this opportunity to gain some awareness for yourself.
As all our content are 100% original and we plan to keep it that way, all guest writers must only contribute 100% original work. Any plagiarism or ripped off content will not be accepted.
Our blog covers a wide range of topic so you might find yourself fit in one or many categories.
Topic categories include: Apps, Article, Design, Design Inspirations, E-commerce, Facebook, Free Templates, How to build an online store, How to make a website, Internet Marketing, News, Online Business, Payment Gateway, Promotions, SEO, Social Media, Technology, Tips Sharing, Website Design
Even if you can’t find a topic category to write in, you can always suggest a category and if we find it suitable, we’ll add it.
We accept posts that can help our readers, it can be your personal experience, tips & tricks, knowledge sharing or product experience. We’ll not accept post that is mainly to promote your product/service in nature.
Benefits to be our Guest Writer
- A personalized author box to display your biography and link back to your website and social media accounts.
- Free Exposure
- Your content will reach thousands of readers worldwide
However, there are some house rules when you are writing for us.
- No affiliate/cloaked links should be included in your content
- Minimum 500 words per post
- Your content must be 100% original
Contact us today to be a writer!
If you are interested to be our writer and able to commit to at least 1 article per week, send the following details below to editors[at]jumixdesign.com.
Area of interest:
Latest posts by Teoh (see all)
- 5 Reasons Why You Must Use Google AdWords in 2018 - January 3, 2018
- Everything You Need to Know About Mobile Wallet - December 27, 2017
- The Secret Guide to Enhance Your Business Storytelling - December 21, 2017