Do you have a website? How mobile-friendly is it? How optimized is your website for mobile searches or does it look great on tablets and phones? If not, there are many users feeling frustrated when using your website. Mobile SEO is becoming important and here you can find some of the elements suggested by SEO consultant, that make it successful.
The Five Areas You Can Look At
Three Types of Mobile Sites
There is the dynamic serving site, the parallel mobile site, and the responsive site.
- The dynamic serving site – this is when the web servers recognize and serves custom pages matching to a user’s device in the form of a URL. CNN uses this method. This presents clients with a great mobile experience and uses it for both mobile and web. You need technical expertise and are expensive to use this form of structure to implement it properly.
- The parallel mobile site – this is separately created from your web platform and only made for mobile devices. The New York Times, eBay, and Home Depot are some businesses that use this form of platform. With this structure, you are able to present the best form of mobile experience without it affecting your desktop website. Here you need to use advanced mobile SEO, as it is complex when using back links and your content between the mobile and web versions.
- The responsive site – this is a popular structure used by many different businesses as your website is optimized to work on both the desktop and different mobile devices. It has a lower cost with quick turnaround and easy to keep maintained.
The Importance of User Engagement
Content remains king on the internet and you need to keep your users engaged in ranking on the SERPs. You need to optimize your content for people using their mobile and these include your images/videos, call-to-action, and headlines.
When using a responsive website, you need to use the same content on your web page and your mobile screen. Make sure to write short headlines and summarize the key points of the top of each of your articles. Break up the content into smaller paragraphs for mobile users to see and make sure your images are mobile friendly.
Mobile Speed is Still Important
The Display of Your Mobile on SERP
Competition for clicks is fierce on the SERP. As when Google is viewed in landscape mode on mobile devices you will only notice the top two results above the fold in SERPs on Google. Google also shows maps or answers to queries directly below the first results. You need to optimize your SERP listings with rich snippets or cards to give it a competitive edge and attracting users to click.
Be Found in Local Search
As with any website, people need to find your website on the mobile local search. Having local mobile SEO in place makes sure that your clients find you. Use those keywords that normally are too competitive to rank for in your local SEO. It may not rank high on the first page but will rank high in the Google map results.
Mobile search and viewing websites on mobile devices are becoming popular every day. By following the set-out elements, you too can ensure that your online Marketing campaign is a success.
Latest posts by Sanz Teoh (see all)
- 10 Astonishing Reasons to Transform Your Traditional Business to an Online Business - May 29, 2020
- Save Your Business from the Massive Impact of COVID-19. - March 18, 2020
- Dealing with 10 Kinds of Customers You Love or Hate - February 10, 2020